To complete our team, the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) is seeking a highly professional and committed team player for the following position:
Marketing Event Manager (m/f)
to start work in Zurich (Switzerland) immediately or by arrangement.
- Responsible for the organisation, management and implementation of all Marketing related processes for the assigned FIFA Competitions
- Responsible for the implementation of the rights of FIFA’s Commercial Affiliates for the assigned FIFA
- Competitions throughout the duration of the process
- Responsible for the organization of venue tours, stadium inspections and marketing workshops for
- FIFA Commercial Affiliates and key stakeholders
- Responsible for the development of venue manuals, presentations, guidelines and documents according to marketing strategy
- University degree with at least 5 years working experience in the field of Marketing / Event Management
- Education / experience in sports management
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Languages skills in either German, French or Spanish is beneficial
- Able and willing to travel to other countries and continents for long periods, up to 30 % in a calendar year
- Detail oriented and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive in suggesting new ideas to further develop FIFA events
- Sensitive to working with cross-cultural organisations
- Extremely strong project management skills, including leading project meetings, setting milestones and
- deadlines, reporting and communication
If you would like to work in an international and dynamic environment and take pleasure in working with demanding clients from different cultures, then a role full of excitement and variety is waiting for you.
Does this sound like you? If you have the relevant qualifications and are looking to work in an international environment, send your application via the link provided.
HR Business Partner, Renata Forster
Apply here Fédération Internationale de Football Association
FIFA-Strasse 20, 8044 Zürich Switzerland
T: +41 43 222 7777 F: +41 43 222 7878 FIFA.com