At adidas Group, our love of sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a shoe more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics: We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that it’s hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
At adidas Group, this drive it what connects us, whether we’re working for TaylorMade, adidas, Reebok, or Rockport. We’re all working toward a future motivated by passion, original thinking, and the desire to build upon a proud legacy.
From design to production to logistics to technology, every role in all our brands is connected to this. Our roles span the range of our brands, as well as spanning the globe. No matter what you do, or what country or city you do it in, your work helps make greatness possible.
Europe is changing fast: country borders become less relevant for both our consumers and customers. They are looking for the best product and they want it fast. To continue to lead the game on our home turf, we have decided to go forward with one aligned strategy across Western Europe. This strategy combines the potential of our innovative brands and cutting-edge products with excellence in routes-to-markets and back-office functions. We are therefore creating a new market structure: Western Europe, consisting of Central, North, South, France and Iberia. Now is your opportunity to join this team.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To ensure 100% compliant construction and management of the brand activation calendar for WE.
• Participate in strategic planning phase of the brand communication activities for WE, in support of SD Brand Communication.
• Responsible for consolidating all key elements of brand activation calendar from all stakeholders (Global CTC, BUs, Clusters)
• Responsible for building and implementing a comprehensive multidimensional brand activation calendar to be used across WE in all brand activation interphases (campaigns, instore, influence, spoma,…)
• Responsible for maintaining a fully operational calendar and keeping all key stakeholders updated
• Manage reporting needs for WE and Cluster Management Teams
• Responsible for reporting and addressing all calendar issues with all WE stakeholders
• Maintain a deep operational relationship with Clusters, Bus and channel heads to ensure full coordination of brand activities and compliance with brand activation calendar
• Brand KPI‘s
• Market share (by category / country)
• quality of tools and reporting
• Execution excellence in brand concepts/stories
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Fluent in English (writing and verbal)
• A team player with strong interpersonal skills
• High level of organization with a structured, methodical way of working
• Advanced skills across all Microsoft office software
• Good at building relationships across a variety of levels
• Strong negotiation skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• 3 years broad marketing experience across all areas
• 2 years+ experience in brand communications in a leading sports/and or fashion brand environment
• Degree educated preferably in a Marketing discipline