Would you like to play an active part in social change on a global level? Are you looking for a dynamic,
international working environment? Get into the game and become part of our team!
streetfootballworld is a Berlin-based umbrella organisation in the field of development through sport.
We represent an international network of more than 100 NGOs that use football to strengthen
communities and improve the lives of marginalised young people. We connect organisations from over
60 different countries that address issues in the areas of health, education, social inclusion, gender
equality, employability and youth leadership. The aim of these football-based ‘Development through
Sport’ initiatives is to transform the lives of disadvantaged youth from around the world, increasing their
opportunities and creating safe and inclusive environments in their communities.
We are offering an internship position in our Fundraising and Partnership team in Berlin – starting in
June 2015. The Fundraising and Partnership team is responsible for marketing and selling
streetfootballworld´s unique programmes and services to a wide array of reputable customers. These
include international institutions, governments, foundations, corporations, the football industry and
individuals. You will work closely with our team in order to deploy global social investment programs on
behalf of streetfootballworld’s partners and customers.
• You support the development and implementation of streetfootballworld’s overall partnership and fundraising strategy
• You help the team to work on the acquisition of potential new customers and develop existing
• You assist with the creation and development of tailored offers and partnership proposals that
are based on streetfootballworld´s product and service portfolio
• You prepare regular updates for streetfootballworld’s communication channels
• Matriculated university student (until the end of the internship) in an advanced semester
• Strong interest in and experience with topics like CSR, development cooperation, European
politics, sales & marketing, development through sport
• Very good knowledge of English, ideally knowledge of another language (German or Spanish)
• Good knowledge of standard office software and social media
• Quick learner with the ability to self-manage tasks
• You enjoy working in an international environment and are passionate about football
We strive to ensure that our internships are meaningful for both parties. All internships include an
introduction period in which you and your supervisor work together to define the specifics of the
internship, which is then followed by regular mutual evaluations. Our interns receive a remuneration of
€450 per month for a full-time, 40h per week position.
Please send your internship application including a CV and a cover letter in a single document via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for the submission of applications is April 19th.
Learn more about streetfootballworld on www.streetfootballworld.org.