Established in 2011, footballexclusives.com are a UK based Social Enterprise who specialise in providing media coverage for fans of non-league, women’s and grassroots football across the UK.
Since inception footballexclusives.com have carefully chosen the brands we work alongside and are very proud to have worked in partnership with leading organisations such as Kick it Out, ASPSU, All About Ballerz, The Heart4More Foundation, Nike, Umbro and Coca Cola.
In an economic climate where individuals struggle to for fill their career aspirations due to the lack of relevant work experience and employment opportunities, footballexclusives.co.uk have seen this gap within the Media and Journalism industries as an opportunity to mentor, coach and develop aspiring Sports Journalists. We provide journalism training workshops, work experience opportunities, constructive feedback and a growing, successful platform in which to showcase their work.
Collectively, we all work together as a group to give non-league, women’s and grassroots football the credible media coverage and exposure they deserve, ensuring regular exclusive content is made available to the fans at the click of a button: – www.footballexclusives.com
– Film Full 90 Minutes worth of football
– Film Post Match Interviews with Footballers and Manager
– Ensure filming quality does not fall below agreed expectations
– Ensure Match Footage is safely forwarded to our Editing Team in Croydon
– Share ideas in which we can improve our service to both Football Clubs and fans
– A passion for football
– Possess a proactive, can do attitude
– An eye for detail
– All Equipment is provided
– The successful candidate will be working alongside a Match Day Commentator
Bewerbungen an: email@example.com